Account Executive at Microsoft Nigeria, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job description and apply
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Job Title: Account Executive
Job number: 940225
Location: Abuja and Niger, Nigeria
Travel: 25-50 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Lead with Industry or Solution Sales Play – Building trusted relationships through engagements focused on driving the customers desired business outcomes using Microsoft technologies.
- Reliably deliver on the customers business and technology outcomes. Continue to lead Digital Transformation discussions with customers through best in class virtual engagements.
Account Orchestration Team Manager:
- Orchestrating and coordinating the team, ensuring that the best of Microsoft and our partners is brought to bear to help our customers deliver their business goals.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery
- Background in large-scale, multi-year enterprise change management
- Executive communications, engagement and influence
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft partner ecosystem and programs
- Standard language for what is means to join Microsoft
- Develop landing plan including field onboarding, partner disclosure, readiness, and execution
- Ensure subsidiary business owners of transformation pillars (commerce, co-sell, membership) incorporate changes within their respective planning and execution for positive business outcomes
- Determine core transformation stakeholders, define R&R, scope and role criteria and accountabilities
- Create disclosure and onboarding/transition plans to prioritize efforts with stakeholders, partner account teams, support, operations
- Drive attainment of local subsidiary change mgt KPIs/scorecard results
- Participate within the partner transformation community, share learnings, best practices.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience to lead multi-cultural, diverse and remote teams across different disciplines.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions.
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management.
- Embody “we-before-me” and the “customer first” mindset that delivers long term success over short term returns
- Solid knowledge of one industry required (i.e. Government, Education, Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telco, Media, Oil/Gas/Energy, etc.).
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.