Armorsil West Africa Limited
Marketing Manager Recruitment is ongoing at Armorsil West Africa Limited. Please read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technologically superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decisions for both existing and potential clients.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree. M.Sc is an added advantage
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience preferably in FMCG and Building Materials.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering, Sciences and builders and construction related discipline
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
10th November 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org