Website BlueSlip Limited Nigeria
BlueSlip Limited Nigeria is recruiting candidates for a Marketing Executive.
About the Company
BlueSlip Limited is a company that invest in an international business and also has a consultancy firm in the African market mainly in west Africa.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Company: BlueSlip Limited
- We are looking for a highly organised, determined and passionate Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing team
- The Marketing Executive will be providing support to implement the marketing strategy and reporting to the Marketing Manager on all marketing tasks
- This role requires meticulous time management and the ability to deliver various tasks within deadlines. If you’re looking for a challenge and working for an innovative brand that has an exciting future then send in your application.
- To co-ordinate, manage and support the daily marketing functions and initiatives within the company, identifying new customer and business opportunities.
- Recruitment of Students for the School
- Analysis and feedback of sales performance
- Managing and updating of company web site
- Organising and attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Preparation of sales presentations for customer meetings
- Maintain comprehensive records and analysis on all marketing activity
- Researching new product areas & Market opportunities for the company
- Increase sales through the identification and cultivation of new customers
- Organisation, coordination Preparing and maintaining of all promotional activities
- Arrange introductory meetings for senior management and prospective customers
- Develop a detailed data base of potential new customer/clients for the business
- Maintain “leading edge” awareness on market developments, promotions, materials and technology etc.
- Plan and implement an annual marketing plan; regularly updating the management team on progress
- Carry out analysis of the overall competitive landscape, identifying key markets and trends
- Maintain a file on key competitor marketing activity.
- A female (Age: 25-35 years)
- A marketing qualification
Educated to degree level
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Proven experience in building effective relationships.
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Be confident, dynamic and creative
- Have personal and professional credibility
- Experience in working to tight deadlines
- Have an ability to prioritise and a high attention for detail
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be a team player and willing to step outside the role when required
- Have a positive, proactive ‘can do’ attitude and likes to take ownership on projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org