Nigerian Foundries Limited
Management Trainee RECRUITMENT at Nigerian Foundries Limited
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- Two Year Program for fresh university graduates who have completed compulsory NYSC program.
- Upon completion of the program and based on performance, the candidate may be offered permanent employment and promotion.
Requirements at Nigerian Foundries
- Candidates should possess a discipline in Foundry Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Civil Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering e.t.c.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of 3D AutoCAD and Solid works.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have passion for Foundry Engineering.
- Strong Analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to produce quality work in a consistent manner.
- Ability to work independently and part of the team.
- Adaptability to changing demands.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Note: Fresh graduate who have passion for foundry and is willing to learn and hungry for career advancement only should apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org