Website SIMS Nigeria Limited
IT Officer (Male) at SIMS Nigeria Limited.
SIMS Nigeria Limited is a company specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, TEC, and PHILIPS, etc.
Job Title: IT Officer (Male)
Company: SIMS Nigeria Limited
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the LAN/WLAN Network making sure users can connect and work seamlessly.
- Providing functional and technical support daily to all branches on issues pertaining to Orion database as well as other IT related issues via phone or remotely through.
- Setting a tentative backup and recovery plan for each system while ensuring each user` PC is fully secured.
- Installation of operating systems and configuration of email accounts as well as management of user email accounts/Cyberoam accounts and password management.
- Scheduling system maintenance for all Pc’s in all the four (4) locations in Abuja.
- Making sure all IT peripherals and devices are fully configured and are all in good working condition (e.g. switches, routers, scanners, printers, cables etc.).
- Resolving software & hardware issues as well as repairs and maintaining proper documentation of all IT devices at all the branches.
- Keeping log-sheet of network/system/application downtimes and proffer suggestions/solutions.
- Working together with ISP Support engineers whenever there is down time for timely response and communicating resolutions to the IT/ERP Manager.
- Handling of all IT Related issues at all four locations.
- Handling of purchases of IT hardware/software needed within the branches once it’s been approved.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit simscareers.com.ng.