ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Website SIMS Nigeria Limited
IT Officer (Male) at SIMS Nigeria Limited.
SIMS Nigeria Limited is a company specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, TEC, and PHILIPS, etc.
Job Title: IT Officer (Male)
Company: SIMS Nigeria Limited
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the LAN/WLAN Network making sure users can connect and work seamlessly.
- Providing functional and technical support daily to all branches on issues pertaining to Orion database as well as other IT related issues via phone or remotely through.
- Setting a tentative backup and recovery plan for each system while ensuring each user` PC is fully secured.
- Installation of operating systems and configuration of email accounts as well as management of user email accounts/Cyberoam accounts and password management.
- Scheduling system maintenance for all Pc’s in all the four (4) locations in Abuja.
- Making sure all IT peripherals and devices are fully configured and are all in good working condition (e.g. switches, routers, scanners, printers, cables etc.).
- Resolving software & hardware issues as well as repairs and maintaining proper documentation of all IT devices at all the branches.
- Keeping log-sheet of network/system/application downtimes and proffer suggestions/solutions.
- Working together with ISP Support engineers whenever there is down time for timely response and communicating resolutions to the IT/ERP Manager.
- Handling of all IT Related issues at all four locations.
- Handling of purchases of IT hardware/software needed within the branches once it’s been approved.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit simscareers.com.ng.