Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited is currently hiring to fill the position of Machine Operator (Extruders) at their Lagos office.
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organization that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Job Title: Machine Operator (Cutters)
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- We require for immediate employment experienced candidates for the role above with proficiency in operating servo-drive and / or auto-punching nylon machine.
You may also like this; Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment Application form
- Minimum of an OND qualification
- At least two (2) years of relevant work experience working with a Cutting machine.
- Male gender is preferable.
- Must have a sound technical knowledge of the nylon production machines.
- Must understand safety measures working with the nylon production machines.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills, charisma and aura.
- Problem-solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
- Leadership quality and assertiveness.
Remuneration and Benefits
- N40,000 – N50,000 Net monthly depending on the level of experience
- HMO, feeding, and accommodation.
14th August 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Role _ Cutter as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org