Logistics Officer job at Limosiris
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Responsibilities for a Logistics Officer job
Limosiris is looking for talented and qualified Logistics officer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall dispatch management. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing, monitoring of logistics dispatch, storage and distribution of orders.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Proven working experience as a logistics and Courier service officer
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Interested and qualified? Go to Limosiris career website on limosiris.net to apply
To apply for this job please visit limosiris.net.