De Tastee Group (Tastee Fried Chicken)
Transport and Logistics Manager II
Company: De Tastee Group
Reports to: Divisional Head
De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit.
Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience.
Summary Job Description
- Define logistics strategy within the organisation policies and procedures and ensure effective integration of logistics operations.
- Advice on logistics management and structures and staffing levels to ensure that they are at all times adequate to meet the requirements of the logistics strategy.
- General management of transportation matters, such as execution, direction and coordination of all activities.
- Handle T&L Budget matters, planning of routes and schedules
- To ensure safety of all vehicles on road by meeting up all legal requirement.
- Advisory functions on the status of vehicles, vehicle depreciation and disposal
- Managing the T&L team to achieve worthwhile results; harnessing the functionality of the staff (drivers and other T&L administrative staff); handling staff matters and ensuring staff improvement and training efficiency
- Manage organizations field fleet arrangements including contingency plans for logistic distributions
- Ensuring proper documentation for accounting, reporting and internal control are functioning and maintained
- Ensure continuous logistic preparedness and review for improvement or corrections
- Responsible for liaising with external or government agency on matters concerning transportation and logistics policies /tariff or rate
- Establishment of policies, roles, regulations that will enhance standard and discipline in the fleet management
- Direct reporting to the Divisional Head on matters arising, with adequate sensitization on the magnitude of the matter requiring attention
- Reporting to Top Management on the T&L unit and concerns
- HND or B.Sc in Business Administration, Transport Management, or other related fields.
- 7 years progressive relevant experience in logistics and transport operations, with three years in managerial capacity
- Excellent technical knowledge of light and heavy duty vehicles
- Excellent knowledge of T&L documentation requirements and standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, with good interpersonal relationship skill.
- A professional certification in T&L or such related certification is an added advantage
- Must be computer literate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org