Guinness Nigeria Plc
Customs and Excise Analyst job at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Do you have 3-5years experience as an Customs and Excise Analyst? Here is an opportunity to work in one of the largest company in Africa. Guinness Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting the below position;
Job Title: Customs and Excise Analyst
Ref Id: JR1029442
Company: Guinness Nigeria Plc
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Regular
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
- Provide proactive, high quality specialist global trade & excise governance support to the Regional Head of Global Trade to ensure the effective management of Diageo’s global trade affairs within the (X) Region. Apply and execute Global CoE strategies and policies to manage and mitigate key risks.
- Implement global Center of Excellence (CoE) strategies, policies, guidelines and standards for customs & excise management in Region
- Provide specialist regional support to the Head of Regional CoE Compliance for all customs and excise issues
- Participate in global trade projects to deliver shareholder value/manage potential exposures
- Proactively support the delivery of the Global Trade CoE objectives aiming to standardize and simplify processes and procedures
- Keep up to date with customs and excise regulatory changes and best practice; identify risks and opportunities and recommend actions
- Ensure timely resolution of queries from tax authorities, markets or DEO
- Ensure there are the correct licences, approvals in place for any operational changes
Qualifications / Experience
- Good experience and working knowledge of customs and excise processes and procedures in a global multinational
- Experience in dealing with enquiries and audits from customs and excise authorities
- Experience in providing domestic and cross border technical advice
- Effective project management and implementation skills
- Good team working and communication skills across diverse cultures
Higher grade differentiated by:
- Area and level of specialist expertise
- Scale of risk managed
No of Years’ experience / No of years Post qualification experience :
- At least 3 – 5 years customs and/ or excise experience with a multinational or customs & excise authority
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.