ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Graceco Limited is recruiting candidates for a Logistics Manager
About the Company
Graceco Limited is a company that provides services like, processes, packages and distributes food products all over Nigeria and internationally.
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Company: Graceco Limited
Job Location: Lagos
- Implement general maintenance and timely preventive maintenance & service schedule for all automobile in the company’s fleet
- Ensure all company’s vehicles have local and national valid papers; insurance, road worthiness.
- Provide comprehensive report on tracker installed in company vehicle; mileage covered, fuel usage, etc. monthly
- Use the data from the tracker to recommend efficient fleet management ideas to management
- Escalate to management any unusual activities observed through the tracker
- Plan and coordinate the daily distribution of Customers / Outlets after Authority to Load (ATL) has been given
- Plan and coordinate transfer of stock to Graceco Depot
- Use the Delivery trip feature on ERPNext for Customer Distribution
- Interfacing with external clients such as 3PL partners, MDS Logistics, etc. for distribution of stocks to approved customers and for replenishment of stock in their warehouse
- Daily management of customers distribution related issues and prevention of recurrence
- Schedule pickup of supplies or personnel as dictated in the service request through Helpdesk
- Ensure timely pick up of raw material needed from designated vendor’s office / factory
- Ensure departmental budget is not exceeded
- Prepare monthly report analysis on fuel usage, transportation cost, mileage, etc. for management’s review
- Manage crisis professional; accident cases, vehicle papers cases, law enforcement agents such as LASMA, FRSC, VIO, POLICE, Local Government, etc.
- Coach logistic personnel on processes and deliverables as applicable to the department and overall company objective
- Ensure drivers adhere to safety procedure and standard on offloading, speed, driving, parking, etc.
- Prompt resolution of all issues on refueling, logistic related expense claim, breakdown of vehicle, impromptu delivery
- Ensure drivers are at the Drivers Station and not on the streets.
Other tasks as assigned by Management from time to time.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Management, Supply Chain Management and / or related field
- Possess about 3-5 years experience as a logistics manager in the FMCG sector
- Applicants must be able to drive and have a valid drivers’ license.
- Applicant must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Must reside within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added advantage.
- Applicant must have relevant certification and training in distribution management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great Communication and Influencing Skills
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills.
- Great Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
- Ability to act decisively to resolve problems
- Applicant must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Leave allowance
- Health insurance
- Professional Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Logistics Manager” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org