Graceco Limited is recruiting candidates for a Logistics Manager
About the Company
Graceco Limited is a company that provides services like, processes, packages and distributes food products all over Nigeria and internationally.
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Company: Graceco Limited
Job Location: Lagos
- Implement general maintenance and timely preventive maintenance & service schedule for all automobile in the company’s fleet
- Ensure all company’s vehicles have local and national valid papers; insurance, road worthiness.
- Provide comprehensive report on tracker installed in company vehicle; mileage covered, fuel usage, etc. monthly
- Use the data from the tracker to recommend efficient fleet management ideas to management
- Escalate to management any unusual activities observed through the tracker
- Plan and coordinate the daily distribution of Customers / Outlets after Authority to Load (ATL) has been given
- Plan and coordinate transfer of stock to Graceco Depot
- Use the Delivery trip feature on ERPNext for Customer Distribution
- Interfacing with external clients such as 3PL partners, MDS Logistics, etc. for distribution of stocks to approved customers and for replenishment of stock in their warehouse
- Daily management of customers distribution related issues and prevention of recurrence
- Schedule pickup of supplies or personnel as dictated in the service request through Helpdesk
- Ensure timely pick up of raw material needed from designated vendor’s office / factory
- Ensure departmental budget is not exceeded
- Prepare monthly report analysis on fuel usage, transportation cost, mileage, etc. for management’s review
- Manage crisis professional; accident cases, vehicle papers cases, law enforcement agents such as LASMA, FRSC, VIO, POLICE, Local Government, etc.
- Coach logistic personnel on processes and deliverables as applicable to the department and overall company objective
- Ensure drivers adhere to safety procedure and standard on offloading, speed, driving, parking, etc.
- Prompt resolution of all issues on refueling, logistic related expense claim, breakdown of vehicle, impromptu delivery
- Ensure drivers are at the Drivers Station and not on the streets.
Other tasks as assigned by Management from time to time.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Management, Supply Chain Management and / or related field
- Possess about 3-5 years experience as a logistics manager in the FMCG sector
- Applicants must be able to drive and have a valid drivers’ license.
- Applicant must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Must reside within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added advantage.
- Applicant must have relevant certification and training in distribution management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great Communication and Influencing Skills
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills.
- Great Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
- Ability to act decisively to resolve problems
- Applicant must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Leave allowance
- Health insurance
- Professional Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Logistics Manager” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com