Graceco Limited Location: Lagos
Business Development Manager needed at Graceco Limited.
About the Company
Graceco Limited is a company that provides services like, processes, packages and distributes food products all over Nigeria and internationally.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Company: Graceco Limited
- The position holder must be ambitious and energetic in order to help expand the business
- She / he will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to recommend and implement effective business strategy
- The position holder will drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with stakeholder.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores business opportunity to add value to job.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Management, Business Administration, Marketing and / or related field
- Possess about 3-5 years experience as a business development manager in the FMCG sector
- Applicant must be proficient in the use of MS suite.
- Applicant must be able to use Enterprise Resource Planning software.
- Must have worked in sales or marketing for at least 2 year’s.
- Applicant must have relevant certification and training in business development.
- Applicant who resides within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great Communication and Influencing Skills
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Excellent Organizational and Planning Skills.
- Great Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
- Applicant must have strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Leave allowance
- Health insurance
- Professional Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org