DO.II Designs Ltd
Administrative Supervisor job DO.II Designs Ltd
DO.II Designs Ltd. focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
With over 25 years in the furniture manufacturing and interior design industry at the helm of affairs in Design Options, DO.II’s founder, Ifeyinwa Ighodalo has been able to accumulate extensive experience as well as a reputation that she stands for quality, elegance and sophistication.
Job Title: Administrative Supervisor
The candidate must ensure:
He/she provides support on all general admin functions to the HOD HR/Admin.
- Communication of information on Admin matters effectively to and from Head HR/Admin to the showroom staff.
- Effective monitoring of staff attendance and punctuality at the showroom.
- He/she produces attendance reports on weekly basis/periodically as requested for payroll purposes.
- He/she carries out effective daily inspection of the showroom and its environment and implement required services.
- Adequate follow up with service providers and vendors on environmental maintenance.
- He/she Processes payment for monthly services such as Directors phone bill, staff recharge cards, etc.
- Any other duty as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor’s degree in a relevant course.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org