Website SIMS Nigeria Limited
Female Accountant is Urgently needed at SIMS Nigeria Limited.
SIMS Nigeria Limited is a company specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, TEC, and PHILIPS, etc.
Job Title: Female Accountant
Company: SIMS Nigeria Limited
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign off daily recounting of stock not balancing
- Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers
- Monitoring of cash lodgements and other deposits to bank
- Preparation of monthly bank scheme and bank promo report to head office finance for credit note in favour of the branch
- Confirmation of lto and lti issued and weekly sign off by accountant, storekeeper and manager
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
- Preparation of branch monthly payroll
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
- Make audit returns – sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
Monthly preparation of the following:
- Schedule of goods returned to cwh with grn confirmations received & including lti
- Interbranch supply – confirm that credits have been received by all branches releasing goods
- Maintenance and report on inter-branch/head office current accounts to head office finance
- Confirmation of goods received from central warehouse or from hub warehouses
- Weekly stock count reconciliation and report submitted to audit, signed off by accountant and storekeeper
- Monthly preparation of grn and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit simscareers.com.ng.