Dangote Group Recruitment for IT Audit Specialist – Cement Industry. Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Job Title: IT Audit Specialist – Cement Industry
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Support the IT Lead to ensure that internal controls are set, maintained and improved upon as required throughout the organization
- Provide leadership to the IT Audit Analyst to ensure effective monitoring of internal controls across business units
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the IT Lead to plan and ensure efficient & effective implementation of a set of assigned IT Audit engagements over the course of a year
- Analyze risks associated with IT processes and assess the effectiveness of the internal control systems.
- Execute the IT audit plan
- Support IT Lead to develop auditing program to offer comprehensive audit coverage within the organization.
- Perform assigned routine and special audits of information technology infrastructure, and business application systems to ensure adequacy of internal controls in accordance with professional standards.
- Carry out evaluation of data controls, integrity checks, and audit trails of operational information systems.
- Take steps to mitigate project risks, and identify strengths and improvements required for future IT projects.
Education and Work Experience:
- A first degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related discipline
- Should possess a master’s degree in Computer Science or any IT related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years’ IT Audit work experience
- Experience across multiple industries/markets e.g. Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities etcetera. International work experience is an added advantage
- Possession of at least one of the following certifications is required: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified IT Professional (CITP)
- Understanding of Networking systems and computer database
- Good knowledge of Accounting principles and standards
- Knowledge of internal auditing standards, responsibilities, code of ethics, and certification
- Knowledge of audit tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.