Artee Group (SPAR Nigeria)
Human Resources Trainee Recruitment at Artee Group (SPAR Nigeria). Please go through the job requirement stated in this article before sending your application.
Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in the shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits’. This is as true as it was in 1998, when we started out as a wholesaler in Nigeria. SPAR Park n Shop which operates in the hypermarket and supermarket retail format is today present across 3 cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
In the year 2014, Artee Group launch its first shopping mall in Port Harcourt. Riding on the success of Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group is presently working on 3 shopping mall projects across Nigeria. With the launch of Dollarstore in Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group recently added another value format to its retail brand portfolio. Expanding its presence across the consumption space, Artee joined hands with Landmark Group of Dubai to launch Babyshop, Lifestyle and Splash store brands to cater to fashion and lifestyle requirements of Nigerians. Artee Group’s retail network touches the lives of millions of Nigerians. The cornerstone of our philosophy is listening, adapting, and delivering exceptional value to our customers, investors and shareholders. What sets us apart at Artee Group is a strong and dynamic culture of entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Trainee
- To collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Designs and develops content for E-Learning, Virtual and remote learning, in-person instructor-led training and any other training requested.
- Identify training needs and recommend new topics.
- Research industry-related topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles (News Letter)
- Regular checks and Update the content created.
- Keeps all technical/soft skills updated via assigned work professional development opportunities.
- Impact training (As Training) for induction batches (New Store+New Recruits).
- Monitoring the Connect App (E-Learning).
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum. (Training Calendar)
- Prepare well-structured drafts and design templates
- Edit and proofread written pieces before the presentation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
15th December, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit arteegroup.com .