Henkel Recruits Industrial Engineer Materials Management Specialist – The management of Henkel is Recruiting Industrial Engineer Materials Management Specialist in Nigeria. This position is open to those that meet the requirement.
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
Job Title: Industrial Engineer Materials Management Specialist (Fixed Term Contract)
Job ID: 20003943
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Limited Term
Henkel Is For Those Who Step Up. Do You?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
You may also like this; What To Do When You Cannot Find A Job In Your Field
- Daily material management in coordination with warehouse supervisors and suppliers.
- Material call off planning. Coordinating with material suppliers to call of material.
- Material slow-moving and write off control, Whistleblowing at right time.
- Planning the stocktaking and doing variance analysis.
- Doing root cause analysis for each variances Coordinating with Purchase department, Planning department for material call of.
- Knowledge of material movements in SAP.
- Knowledge of SAP T Codes to understand the movements.
- Knowledge of material flow in SAP starting form inward of material till dispatch of FG.
- Warehousing FEFO adherence and space best utilizations.
- Good knowledge of Trial balance, factory-level cost sheet, Gross margin Month-end Plant reports.
- Capex controlling, Capex management Knowledge of insurance and claim submission.
- Budget vs actual cost management, variance analysis and root cause analysis.
- Driving cost-saving plans and follow up for implementation of the plan.
- Knowledge of Standard costing, Marginal costing, absorption costing, price variance, quantity variance, process variance.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management, Supply Chain Management.
- 2-5 years of experience is required.
- Mandatory knowledge of Financial Accounting, Inventory Management.
- Good knowledge of SAP, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fixed-term contract for 12 months.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit www.henkel.com.