Henkel Recruits Quality Data Specialist (Fixed Term Contract) – The management of Henkel is Recruiting Quality Data Specialist (Fixed Term Contract) in Nigeria. This position is open to those that meet the requirement.
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
Job Title: Quality Data Specialist (Fixed Term Contract)
Job ID: 20003983
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Henkel Is For Those Who Step Up. Do You?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
You may also like this; How to Get a Job in Another State
- Assist in the development of Henkel business processes/requirements, functional and technical specifications, and design business solution.
- Designs, monitors and performs Quality assurance testing to ensure accuracy, quality, and stability while maximizing performance and scalability.
- Supports existing systems in daily manufacturing operations.
- Support receipt of raw & packaging material.
- Data collection and processing of data for SAP.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Graduate in Science / Engineering with a minimum of second class lower or lower credit.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in quality control and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of laboratory analysis for detergent and soap products.
- Proficiency in SAP QM Module will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing to work for a Fixed term contract for 12 months.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit www.henkel.com.