Henkel Recruits Supply Planning Specialist – The management of Henkel is Recruiting the below position in Nigeria. This position is open to those that meet the requirement.
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Planning Specialist (Fixed Term Contract)
Job ID: 20003587
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Henkel Is For Those Who Step Up. Do You?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
You may also like this; How to get a job without Experience
- Responsible for balancing the supply and demand of finished goods to ensure targeted Customer Service Level and Inventory targets achievement.
- Ensuring availability of products on right time, maintaining right level of Inventory considering production constraints and demand variations.
- Single point of contact for all the business functions (Marketing / Sales / Production).
- Responsible to convert the Rolling sales forecast into monthly plans.
- Based on the monthly plans, understand the capacity of each machine and 3P manufacturers and project stock closing of each month.
- Responsible for all Finished goods (Powders, Liquids, Co packed products and Imported products).
- Align monthly plan for the next month and split into weekly plans as per Customer Service’s requirements.
- Work closely with the customer service department and production scheduler teams daily to fulfill the customer orders.
- Create Product Availability reports daily to understand availability Vs time gone.
- Monitor weekly performance of production to identify opportunities and recommend corrective actions.
- Create reports for Output Reliability / Volume Accuracy daily.
- Jointly coordinate with the MRP controller to understand the availability of raw and packaging materials for scheduling.
- Manage Inventory of both Imported and produced finished goods to meet the agreed target stock levels.
- Monitor product movement and control slow/non-moving finished goods at the plant Control phase-in phase-out of finished goods during launches.
- Manage Project implantation management and conduct weekly project update meetings.
Educational qualification required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience, ideally within the multinational environment.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production with project management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Competent in problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, APO, SAP or similar ERP system know-how is preferred.
- An ideal candidate must be available to join 1st July 2020 and ready to work from Ibadan, Nigeria on a fixed-term contract.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit www.henkel.com.