ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Human Resources and Admin Personnel job at PwC
Check out the latest HR recruitment at pwc. PwC is currently looking for Human Resources and Admin Personnel to work for them.
Our client is a private equity firm focused on investing and acquiring privately-owned companies in specific sectors within West Africa and/or the wider Sub-Saharan Africa region.
Job Title: Human Resources and Admin Personnel
Roles & Responsibilities
- The preferred candidate will be expected to provide support in implementing and managing human resource systems and procedures in order to promote an employee-oriented, high performance culture within the company.
- Ensure effective use and availability of company’s facilities working tools and equipment for operational performance. The key areas include Payroll, Recruitment, Training, HR and Administration
- Implementation of all employee payroll management including payroll computation, reviews and promotions
- Ensure adherence and compliance with regulatory authorities and obtaining compliance certificates such as ITF, PENCOM, NSITF, LIRS etc.
- Training administration and development programs and liaison with external training bodies across various sectors and levels.
- Plan, coordinate and implement training programs for new and existing employees
- Support development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems as well as provide support and assistance to employees regarding those initiatives
- Coordinate and ensure compliance to employee tax, PAYE, pension and all laws and activities regarding payroll
- Manages HMO administration i.e. registration, service issues etc
- Support the recruitment and selection process as well as the employee orientation and onboarding process
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Manage and update employee records (attendance, employee data) as well as supports the HR Manager on employee related issues
- Pension and death benefit administration for exit employees
- Performance management system – Periodic evaluation, appraisal and implementation of performance management processes
- Recommendation and implementation of disciplinary processes for employees
- Schedule and organize meetings, team bonding workshops, employee engagement programs and department activities as required
- Prepare and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Coordinate the printing of office documents such as letter heads, memo pads, payment vouchers, complimentary cards, etc.
- Minimum of 2:1 grade level in any social science degree from a recognised institution
- Membership of CIPM or its equivalent is required
- MSc/MBA (Added advantage )
- 3-5 years’ experience in HR & Admin position
- Must have worked in a reputable organization
- Must be aged between 25-30 years
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit invite.pwc.co.za.