PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is recruiting kindly go through the description below before applying;
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Reference Number: 130-PEO01094
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is widely recognized as the most experienced and strongest Specialist Life Assurance organization in Nigeria. The company serves thousands of customers with personalized insurance products tailored for each stage of their lives.
Driven by innovation, excellent customer service delivery, and prompt claims settlement, our client operates a network of 18 branch offices and offers a creative suite of Protection (Term Assurance and Group Life), Savings and Investment Products.
Career Opportunity of a Lifetime…
- Are you innovative, young, vibrant and willing to kick off your career in the insurance industry? Here is your opportunity to join a forward-looking company that is determined to invest in your potential and the success of your career.
- Candidates not more than 25 years old by December 2019 or 27 years old for graduates of specialized courses e.g. Engineers, Lawyers, Doctors
- Minimum of Second class lower division/upper credit from a reputable University/Polytechnic
- Must have completed NYSC by August 2019
- 4 A’s/B’s in one sitting or its equivalent from Secondary School graduation exams
- Verifiable track record of leadership experience e.g School Prefect, A leader in any Student Organisation or Community Service
- Possession of a Master’s degree would be an added advantage
What’s In It For You
Investment in your potential, and lifetime success through:
- Competitive benefits
- Clear career progression and an opportunity to grow through the ranks
- Digitally enabled, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Structured and holistic training
ALL Interested and qualified should visit PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on invite.pwc.co.za to apply
To apply for this job please visit invite.pwc.co.za.