Job Title: Head, Human Resource and Administration
Location: Agbara, Ogun
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
Functions And Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Monitoring administration to established standards, procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Supervises the activities of the IT and Facility Management/Admin.
- Plan seminars as needed to accomplish the organization’s and department’s goals
- M.Sc. /MBA is required
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics with sound knowledge of HR systems and databases
Application deadline: 4th November, 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org