TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as China, Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal etc, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
HR Factory Supervisor
Candidate’s Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for execution and finishing of recruitment of factory within the requested date. Building
- fixed the recruitment channel system and ensure talent supply.
- Managing the attendance of factory.
- Being responsible for salary and performance calculating, application, payment.
- Organizing enterprise culture activity regularly and keep good motivation in workplace.
- Assist to build the 6S management system and HSE system.
- Handling the employment relation with outsourcing company.
- Organizing related training to staff.
- Other job assigned by HRM and factory director.
Experience, Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
- Male, 25-35 years old, bachelor in HR and above.
- 5 years HR working experience and factory HR experience will be a plus.
- Good communication and excel operation.
- Performance and result orientation.
- Obey to the management
- Good responsibility
METHHOD OF APPLICATION
PS: Due to high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.