Website CardinalStone Partners
Graduate Trainee – Investment Management
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Investment Management
Company: CardinalStone Partners
CardinalStone Partners is a leading financial services firm providing services in Financial Advisory, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Private Equity, Securities Trading, Consumer Finance, and Share Registration to a diverse base of investors and business owners with a strong interest in Nigeria and the broader African economic region.
CardinalStone Partners is looking to recruit resourceful, analytical and driven Graduate Trainees who are passionate about the financial services sector and have taken personal steps to develop themselves and enrich their profiles in order to have an edge.
Are you smart, open to learning, passionate about financial services and looking to join a team of result-oriented young professionals? If Yes, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
The job holder will typically be involved in any of the following departments; portfolio management, private equity or investment research
- Ensure timely and best execution of Equity and Fixed income orders (NGN and USD) for third party clients, clients’ portfolios and propriety funds
- Ensure timely preparation of clients’ Statement of Account
- Responsible for the operations and assist in ensuring the performance of the investment management function
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Private Equity:
- Assist in the development of detailed financial models
- Participation in due diligence of potential investee companies
- Assist in the valuation of existing and potential investments
- Assist in Identifying potential investee companies/investment opportunities
- Work with a team in monitoring the performance of investee companies
Undertake research on various classes of security instruments, industry and company data, assist in developing research reports and publications, and provide recommendations to support both internal teams and the company’s clientele in making investment decisions
- 0- 2 years of work experience
- Internship with any top financial or consulting firm is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in a numerical or business-related course
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 26 years old
- Passionate about financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Result-driven and open to learning
- Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office savvy
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL interested applicants should apply here..
To apply for this job please visit cardinalstone.seamlesshiring.com.