ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Website Graceco Limited
Job Title: Graduate Trainee, Account
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Working hours: 8am – 5pm Mondays to Saturdays.
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
- Facilitate the reconciliation of the accounts of a business.
- Provide reliable and pertinent information for organizing and allocating funds.
- Ensure that all transactions are covered by adequate sanctions and do not have any deviations.
- Promotes proactive and effective communication among work mates and clients.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Maintains good relationships with suppliers to avoid anomalies in supply .
- Work with an auditor of a company to ensure proper scrutiny of its accounts.
- Identifies market trends and financial mishaps of a business, and advises management on how to increase profits and reduce losses.
- Assist in formulating and monitoring the budget of a business and provides recommendations on budgetary allocation.
- Reviews business’s financial reports and other documents to ensure they are accurate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have degree/HND in Accounting.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division
- Must be able to operate computer (Ms word, Ms excel etc.).
- You will need to show:
- Business skills – ability to manage budgets, lead team and liaise with suppliers
- The capacity to understand a range of accounting functions and procedures
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Graduate Trainee, Account” OR “Treasury Officer”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com