Latest General Electric Internship – Nov. 2019
All those interested in General Electric Internship should apply below after going through the requirement before applying.
Job Title: Risk Mitigation Intern
Job ID: 3386410
General Electric – GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
- The role requires working closely with the GE Grid Solutions business to provide Commercial/Sales operational support to specific aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
Qualifications/Requirements for General Electric Internship
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE sales process will be an added advantage
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Interested and qualified in General Electric Internship should apply through the link below;
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.