Graduate Intern at Raadaa | Apply now
Raadaa is an online academic research website. It is a platform for individuals, authors and organizations – including publishing houses to publish, share and monetize both small and large contents, books, articles, research papers, magazines, blog and newspaper content. We are an educational technology company with a mission to accelerate access to research, information and knowledge sharing all over the world by giving authors the power to earn money from their works by monetizing it on our platform and allowing everyone to read for free.
- Raadaa.com is looking for graduate interns to work with our growing team for a period of 3 months. The ideal applicants must be innovative, hardworking and willing to be trained on corporate communications, marketing, digitization and online marketing.
- Those looking to gain valuable experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply. Interns who perform excellently are to be retained after the period of internship.
- Work with our team on various projects.
- Provide support to our marketing team.
- Assist in developing content calendars on a weekly basis for company brands.
- Assist in creating engaging blog and social media content.
- Assist in digitization projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be teachable and an excellent team player.
- Must have a laptop
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with ‘Graduate Intern’ as the subject.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org