GCD Executive vacancy at Nielsen
Job Title: GCD Executive
Job Type: Regular
Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media Information Company. We’re passionate about measuring and analyzing how people interact with digital and traditional media and in-store environments-locally and globally. Businesses worldwide use our services to better manage their brands, launch and grow product portfolios and optimize their media mix.
- Ideal Candidate will be expected to deliver fast, accurate and high impact responses to queries or requests on data, quality and coverage – achieving the ONE Nielsen goal of sustainable revenue growth and increasing client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain strong continuous relationships with key client contacts, incl. different teams: Marketing, CMI (Consumer and Marketplace Insights), MDO (Market Development Organisation), Finance, etc.
- Understand End2End Nielsen process & provide basic explanations around how to use Nielsen Data
- Quick data retrievals and topline reporting (incl. CPS) to clients
- Strengthen the depth of those relationships via working to jointly agreed objectives & priorities
- Deliver consultative insight & recommendations against key business issues
- Periodically present executive summaries that are insightful, actionable and 100% client ready
- Periodically build and deliver dashboard reports
- Respond to client queries related to category developments
- Champion and share the development of best demonstrated practice
- Find new opportunities where Nielsen and Client work together for mutual benefit
- Additional tasks might be included in the job role based on managerial request
- Ability to spot a data query, analyse it & escalate/direct to correct stakeholders for resolution
- Make use of local standardised & automated templates to ensure quality deliverables are standard to all clients
- Stay up to date with, embrace & fully utilise all new processes & tools launched within Client Delivery (CSO 2.0 / Service Cloud, Make it Count, Connect Express etc.).
- BA / BS Required (MBA desirable)
- 1-2 years’ experience in FMCG / Service / Retail industry
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Effective writing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
Application Closing Date
METHOD OF APPLICATION
aLL Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nielsen.com.