Job Title: Financial Operations Manager
Company: KPMG Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a subsidiary of an innovative Multinational Fintech Company focused on providing financial inclusion to its customers across different continents. Our client provides Mobile Micro Finance Loans to its customers, creating opportunities for customers to improve their lifestyle, business while achieving their dreams.
Detailed Job Description
The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Act as the main point of contact for addressing any inquiries and questions related to financial operations.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Supervise the daily operational tasks of the credit and collections team.
- Develop financial goals and objectives for the team.
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Assist Senior Managers in financial management and reporting activities.
- Approve third party payments through accurate reconciliation of financial records.
- Ensure that financial operational activities are executed and delivered as per the standards set by the company.
- Develop operational initiatives to achieve financial goals.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- BSc and MSc in Finance/Accounting/Economics from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of proven experience in a related role
- Strong analytical skills.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL interested and qualified applicants should apply through the career portal of KPMG Nigeria
To apply for this job please visit kpmgng.avature.net.