Website Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Project Manager, Furniture and Interior Design (M / F / D) at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager, Furniture and Interior Design (M / F / D)
- The AFP Furniture Production is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and thus the largest employer in Nigeria. With more than 360 employees, AFP is a leading manufacturer in the furniture and interior design sector. We carry out projects across the country for private customers, state institutions and in-house interior fittings.
Your area of responsibility:
- Contact person for production and work preparation
- Management and organization of production under economic and technical aspects
- Ensuring efficient use of employees, machines and materials
- Implementation of measures to continuously improve quality and productivity as well as to reduce / minimize rejects
- Internal coordination with construction, purchasing and logistics
- Passing on new methods or tools and optimization options to employees
- Monitoring and enforcement of compliance with occupational safety and accident prevention regulations as well as quality management
- REFA – feedback to the calculation
- Preparation of decision templates for management
- Consultation with the assembly manager
- Training as an engineer specializing in wood technology or interior construction, wood technician, master carpenter (m / f / d) or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience as a carpenter, especially in the responsible implementation in the project business, preferably interior work or in the area of residences
- If possible, several years of experience as a production manager (furniture and interior design)
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Experience with order processing in the ERP system (preferably with the Kuhnle Holz program)
- Experience in CAD 2D and 3D (preferably AutoCAD, PaletteCAD) and good handling of MS Office tools
- Experience CAD / CAM
- Business fluency in spoken and written English
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- Assistance with travel preparation (visa etc.)
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- The JBN offers medical care on site
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit career.julius-berger-int.com.