Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited is an indigenous pharmaceutical company, established in June 2012. Active marketing of products started in June 2013. With a worldwide presence, In Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited we continue to pursue our goal as a respected leader in a pharmaceutical company in Nigeria.
Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited specializes in importing, marketing, selling, and distributing oncology drugs, OTC, and prescription drugs as well as other things that relate to Health care and health services.
Make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Osun, Ibadan – Oyo, Jos – Plateau, Sokoto
Job Type: Full Time
- Planning, coordinating and assume full responsibility for the Actualization of the total sales objectives of the region.
- Ensure the profitability and growth of the company’s products in the region
- Implementation of the company marketing policy in the region.
- Ensure effective detailing to customers thus achieving strong visibility of our product in the region.
- Accurate and time ling processing of all orders
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Increase customer base and serving the distributors, major institutions and other key accounts.
- Ensure that receivables are kept low and work towards timely collections of payment for orders and deposition into designated banks
- B.A / B.Sc / HND
- Candidates must have proven three (3) years work experience on sales of ethical drugs
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales (ethical & Oncology drugs)
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
N100,000 – N130,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
4th December 2020.
To apply for this job please visit excelcharispharm.com.ng .