Front Desk Officer job at Norrenberger
Norrenberger recruitment 2020 – Front Desk Officer job at Norrenberger. Please note that you can now send in your application for the ongoing recruitment.
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Description / Responsibilities
Responsible for physical touch point maintenance to aid enjoyable client experience:
- Receive all clients at the office with warmth and offer refreshments.
- Front office ambience- smell, look and feel.
- Meeting room ambience- smell, look and feel.
- Board room- smell, look and feel.
Front Office responsibilities:
- Receive letters & packages at the Front Office and distribute as appropriate.
- Package outgoing mails, secure outgoing parcels, etc.
Responsible for keeping client relations records:
- Physical filing and proper storage of all client documents.
- Scanning, upload, soft filing / storage of all client documents.
- Update client information as the need arises and during bi-annual client profile update exercise.
- Receipt and dispatch of all incoming and outgoing mails. Maintenance and daily update of incoming and outgoing mails registers (hard & soft copies). Appropriate filing of same on shared folder.
- Package & dispatch proposals and keep record of same.
Client engagement & satisfaction:
- Receive/answer all incoming calls and make outbound calls when necessary.
- Prompt reply of all incoming mails / enquiry & complaints. Transfer/escalate to other units if necessary.
- Respond to messages/enquiries on chat platform.
- Proactive resolution of client challenges / complaints and prompt escalation where necessary.
- Weekly preparation & notification of client birthdays & NorrenAnniversaries to responsible staff / account officers. Prepare & provide gifts for landmark birthdays.
- Package and dispatch embassy cover letters, congratulatory / ceremonial / condolence letters to clients / prospects.
- Assist in telemarketing / sales & marketing of the company’s products & services to prospects.
- Generate sales leads from prospect enquiries.
- Inform clients of special investment opportunities as these arise.
Other responsibilities as may be assigned by Supervisor.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org