Front Desk Officer job at Canpelrevenue. See the full job requirements below before applying for this job.
Canpelrevenue is a team of professionals who work in HR management roles, ICT solutions, cooperate training and development. We support businesses to recruit and manage their human capital profitably and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times. Our experience in HR roles enables us to connect easily to our client’s needs and to proffer solutions as needed. From recruitment, cooperate training and development, we help you get it right from day one. We also offer excellent support to our clients and our employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
You may also like this; Tech TalentHunter Limited Recruits Dispatch Rider – 500 Openings
- Minimum of OND.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of email
Application Deadline 15th September, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit canpelrevenue.com.ng .