GUO Transport Company Limited
Fleet Operations Officer Job at GUO Transport Company Limited. Please go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally-friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Fleet Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all vehicles within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Send weekly reports on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Assisting in the dispatch of vehicles.
- Assist the unit head on a day to day activities.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles.
- Relate with Admin to ensure that all the vehicle particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete.
- Monitor the company’s fleet monitoring tracker for any inconsistencies with the vehicle’s movements.
- Carry out any other assignment from time to time.
SEE ALSO: IITA Recruitment and Job Vacancies
- University degree / HND in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years similar work experience.
- Good knowledge on fleet procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Fleet Operations Officer” as the subject of the email
27th November, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com