African Economic Congress
Freelance Economic / Editorial Writer at the African Economic Congress. Please go through the job details before sending your application.
African Economic Congress is a social enterprise that focuses on the growth and improvement of the African economy by facilitating conversations that bring about change across the board.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Freelance Economic / Editorial Writer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Volunteer
- We are looking for a Freelance Content Writer to join our editorial team to add his / her contributions and enrich our magazine and website with new original articles.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Journalism, Communication Studies, or an adjacent field.
- Prior writing experience, preferably as a Freelancer.
- Familiarity with mainstream word processing software.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision.
- A self-motivated, disciplined approach to work.
- Portfolio of completed works.
- Own a personal or laptop computer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Work Portfolio to [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
30th November 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org