Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Fitter at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc ( Golden Pasta), Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Fitter – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Analyze and troubleshoot automated systems and high precision equipment.
- Repair faults or damages on the Packaging machines.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Pneumatic Actuators.
- Carry out preventive and other maintenance activities on packaging machines.
- Monitor, test, calibrate, and repair instrumentation equipment.
- Dismantle faulty tools and assemblies and repair or replace defective parts.
- National Diploma (ND) in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Two years of related experience.
The Person Must:
- Be able to read and interpret flow diagram
- Possess good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Have good communication skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.