First Bank of Nigeria Limited
The management of First Bank Nigeria Limited is currently looking for those that want to begin their career with the bank.
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) – The company
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Ref No: 2000002K
Job: IT TECH, SEC & OPS
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From : Executive Trainee Grade Range – To : Assistant Banking Officer
- To improve and ensure all application is at optimal performance before deployment to production. Ensuring that defined business performance is delivered on all solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and analysis of non-functional requirement document to extract application requirement metrics
- Analyze critical business scenario to design a performance test workload
- Analyze application SLA
- Develop test script
- Enhance script by creating/ implementing:
- Reusable functions
- Think Time
- Analyze the test result
- Recommend performance tuning
- Issue performance test report
- Designing workload model
- Execute performance test
- Monitor test execution
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit firstbanknigeria.taleo.net.