Kwik Delivery is currently hiring Financial Administrative Assistant at their Lagos office. Please go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
About Kwik Delivery
Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Administrative Assistant
What You’ll Do:
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases etc.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and statements.
- Keep track of account payables and receivables.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments and maintain contacts’ sheet.
- Generic Administrative support duties
Who You Are:
- You must be highly determined and possess an educational background in Finance or related fields. An excellent communicator with numerate skills and great work ethics. A good listener, very attentive and a fast learner. You must have the capability to work under pressure, being resolute and self-motivated. You are tech-savvy and comfortable using technology daily.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related fields.
- Good numerical and reporting skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms
- Basic to intermediate excel and google sheet skills
- Strong work ethics, team spirit and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.