Kwik Delivery is currently hiring Fleet Manager at their Lagos office. Please go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
About Kwik Delivery
Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Who You Are
- You are a strategic, process-oriented, planner, thorough at execution with the ability to drive recruitment and engagement of couriers/messengers. You have a good understanding of fleet management.
- You work in partnership with hub operations team to ensure overall fleet conditions and performance.
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves, join a passionate team, and build a business at light speed while tackling the large Nigerian parcel shipping market.
- You will make sure that our amazing services are available and perfectly executed to our customers conveniently and seamlessly.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively monitor demand and supply of Fleet to meet business current and future needs
- Develop the capacity of the Fleet Management team to effectively manage and maintain a healthy pool of fleet
- Manage real-time fleet capacity for optimal performance
- Develop a scalable and effective communication plan for engagement
- Provide structured and actionable feedback to the COO
- Plan, monitor and prepare budget, expenditures and analyze financial objectives of Fleet Management
- Develop a data-driven approach and metrics for fleet operation tracking, including the creation of performance, efficiency, etc.
- Institute an efficient and compliance-driven structure that aligns Fleet with Kwik culture, local rules and regulations
- Develop cost-effective for fleet expansion and availability to meet all customers request in new states
- Work with Engineering to develop a technology roadmap and implementation of new technologies.
What You’ll Bring
- BA / BSc degree in Social Sciences, Operations or equivalent practical experience. MBA or relevant post-graduate education is an added advantage
- 5+ years of experience managing transportation operations to ensure lowest-cost and on-time delivery
- Experience in managing fleet
- Ability to take initiative and be flexible in a constantly-changing work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of excel / google sheets and ease with a variety of tech platforms and reporting
- Tech enthusiasts with dexterity in using digital products
- Natural leader
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.