Fibre Optic Cable Technician Recruitment at Phase3 Telecom. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this job.
Phase3 Telecom is West Africa’s largest independent fibre optic infrastructure and telecommunications services provider. With coverage of 6000km and counting, the company is licensed to run its network on Nigeria’s power infrastructure with expansion into the ECOWAS region using its unique Right of Way (RoW).
Job Title: Fibre Optic Cable Technician
- Conduct Optical cable Splicing on existing cable and newly deployed Infrastructure
- Conduct thorough inspections of cable lines to ensure the system is working correctly
- Test and troubleshoot issues with network communication
- Repair related poles and towers to resolve cable issues
- B.Engineering or HND in an Engineering Field
- Knowledge of measurements, calibration, and troubleshooting of optical tools
- 5 years
You may also like this; Nigerian Air Force Recruitment date, guidelines
- Technical Site Survey Skills
- Knowledge of Optical Fibre Deployment
- Splicing Skills
- Proficiency in use of Optical test tools
- Proficiency in use of drawing software
Method of Application
All those Interested Fibre Optic Cable Technician Recruitment at Phase3 Telecom should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] indicating the position and state of interest in the subject of the mail
28th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com