Website Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN)
Exxonmobil recruitment is currently ongoing for recent graduate with no work experience. All applicants should make sure they read through before applying.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Analyst
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Alternate Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Job Segment: Business Manager, Management
- The successful candidate will support execution of business strategies through effective application of common HR processes, tools and solutions.
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record, self-confidence as well as interpersonal, analytical and presentation/report writing skills. Professional experience from previous work assignments is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Human Resources, Social Sciences, or Business Management
- 0-3 years work experience, preferably in a Human Resources role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Willingness to work in any location
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Managerment of Nigeria (CIPM) membership is an added advantage.
Method of applying for ExxonMobil Graduate & Expert Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through ExxonMobil career portal Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.