Executive Assistant Recruitment at Savvy HR. See the full requirements before applying for this position.
Savvy HR is a strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
- Drafting and approving written communications, reports, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Managing the executiveТs professional and personal calendar and meeting requests, coordinating appointments, and ensuring everything runs in a smooth, timely manner.
- Filing and organizing paper and electronic documents, such as emails, reports, and other administrative records.
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with the businessТ organization structure, policies, goals, and objectives.
- Performing searches and providing information and recommendations.
- Acting as a liaison and first point of contact with individuals and organizations.
Required Educational/Experience Qualification(s)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience.
Required Skills & Attribute:
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Reporting skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Digital marketing skills.
- Experience as a virtual assistant
Method of Application
Note: Please only apply if you meet the minimum requirements
9th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com