Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
- A Brand and Communications Personnel is responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent.
Duties / Requirements
- Developing an integrated branding and communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
- Developing relationships with key media outlets to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Writing press releases for local and national media.
- Effective use of email marketing management platforms such as MailChimp, GetResponse, Constant Contact, Drip, SendInBlue
- Competent use of public relations management platforms such as Cision PRWeb
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production and creative designs across multiple platforms
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and media technologies such as blogs, RSS, video, webcasts, Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and project management skills
- Collating and analyzing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Developing and leading the companyТs internal communication strategy.
- Initiating and Executing Internal and External events on behalf of the company
- Vendor Management and procurement of brand related items.
- Ability to management and coordinate brand and product communications through the entire spectrums of the Print Media, Broadcast Media, Outdoor Media, and Internet Media
- Demonstrable experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and CRM Software
- Proven experience implementing and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of Business Intelligence and Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Woopra, etc. to measure site traffic and better optimise marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms as well as display and search advertising
Method of Application
Application Deadline 20th June, 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com