Electrical Engineer / Technician Job at Abuja Clinics. Please ensure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have a highly trained and dedicated staff that provides excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer / Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Physics, Electrical Engineering or Electronics or other related courses.
- Must have 4 – 8years proven post NYSC work experience as an Electrical Technician
- Must have worked in a standard and well-structured organization as a Business Developer for at least 4years.
- The candidate should be a fast thinker, strategic in approach, and diplomatic.
- He/She should be skillful and be solution-driven in approach.
- Understands electrical and electronics very well and able to work with little or no supervision.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.