Applicants can now send their application to General Electric for the ongoing Early Career Graduate Internship Program 2020. See the requirements before sending your application.
About General Electric
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of the industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Early Career Graduate Internship Program
Ref Id: R3543574
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Relocation Assistance: No
Job Description Summary for Early Career Graduate Internship Program
- The Early Career Graduate Intern position presents an exciting opportunity to join the Healthcare Project Management team. Put your engineering experience and knowledge to use for team motivation and optimal results.
- The role gives the chance to fully develop your interest and talents in Healthcare project management with the potential for further career development.
SEE ALSO: Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship 2021
- Follow up on PMI processes to implementation & Setting up reminders on dashboard updates for PMIs
- Be willing to learn the HC PMI processes and ways of working.
- Support in following up with all responsible unbilled and share weekly updates
- Identify and report all customer or personal compliance concerns immediately to the appropriate organization.
- Support in carrying out PMI Administrative duties
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assigned by Project Manager Leader
- Follow and comply with existing GE Healthcare EHS rules and procedures.
- Support PMIs with LCS rollout documentation during implementation till final closure
- Be willing to take training as required and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
Additional Information about Early Career Graduate Internship Program
- Relocation Assistance Provided: No
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.