PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Divisional Head of Business Development
Reference Number: 130-PEO01138
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- The ultimate role of the Divisional Head of Business Development is to develop organisational and sales strategy, and lead business teams in actualising client retention and customer acquisition targets.
You may also like this; Current N-Power Salary Structure
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the development and execution of business development and marketing strategy for the Company
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business acquisition plans and the penetration of new markets
- Oversee all new business origination and acquisition activities for the Company
- Responsible for developing and supporting the achievement of set fiscal targets
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments
- Develops and maintains marketing budget.
- Mentor and support team leads and branch heads in building and growing their acquisition of business
- Develop and maintain good relationships with various influencers and decision-makers needed to acquire business
- Supervise and guide team leads in presenting the annual budget for the respective teams
- Any other duty assigned by the Managing Director.
Candidate should have:
- University degree / HND required. Concentration in Insurance and Risk Management, Service Orientation, Business, or Communications is an added advantage.
- At least 7 years in a management role in comparable industries. Relationship management experience; a proven track record in people management.
- Professional membership of the CIIN or CII, London
- Integrity & Compliance
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Applied learning
- Management empathy
- Customer Orientation
- Managing Performance
- Strong oral and written Communication Skills
- Resource Management
- Quality Focus
- Strong quantitative and Analytical skills
- Process Improvement
- Decision Making/Problem Solving
- Leadership/Staff Motivation
- Managing Change.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit invite.pwc.co.za.