One of the biggest eCommerce websites in Nigeria is currently hiring Head of Konga Logistics. Those interested in this recruitment offer should go through the requirements below;
Konga Online shopping in Nigeria for phones, clothes, home & kitchen, computers and more at best prices on Konga.com. Enjoy fast delivery service.
Job Title: Head of Konga Logistics
Job Category: Senior Officer Level
Reports to: CEO
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for running the Logistics arm of Konga, developing and growing the Courier unit of Konga Express. The ideal candidate should have an in-depth knowledge and experience in Logistics/Courier Services, Supply Chain/Warehouse Management, Project Management, but to mention a few.
You may also like this: OPEC Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop and grow the Courier unit of Konga Express (major)
- Oversee the entire Kxpress business unit and its staff
- Maintain and grow all existing business relationships
- Strategically plan and manage the logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services of the Kxpress business unit
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timely targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Analyzing data to assess performance, discover logistical problems and devise plans for improvements
- Ensure compliance with regulatory laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Strategically plan and improve on routes and shipment processes.
- Strategically manage the Kxpress budgets and ensure optimal utilization
- Other duties as may be required from time to time
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- A good first degree in Business Management, Logistics Management, Supply Chain/Warehouse Management, Marketing or any related discipline. A Master’s Degree in Business/Project Management, Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant Supply Chain, Project & Logistics Management bodies and attendant qualifications will also be an added advantage e.g. CSCP, CISCM, CILSCM, CIPSMN, PMP, etc.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge in Inventory Control Management and Supply Chain software applications
- Knowledge in Database management software – information management tool, such as Microsoft Access, PowerBI, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Business Management principles & practices
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Management
- Excellent grammatical construct and control skills
- Problem-solving & Analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and people management skills
- Planning & Organizational skills
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.