Director of Financial Planning & Analysis Recruitment at Andela – Please make sure you go through the job requirements before sending your application.
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Job Title: Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the role
- Andela is looking for an experienced and strategic finance professional to lead Financial Planning and Analysis for our Africa operations of over 1,200 employees.
- The Director will be responsible for partnering with business unit leaders to lead strategic planning, forecasting, and to support informed decision-making through the implementation of new financial frameworks.
- The Director will report to the VP of FP&A and will lead a team of two high-performing FP&A professionals while partnering closely with leaders across the global Andela organization to continue driving successful scaling.
- Own the annual planning process, as well as recurring forecast updates to drive informed decision-making in key global functions.
- Drive Budget vs. Actuals meetings by bridging financial and operational results.
- Partner with key business leaders to provide strategic support and thought leadership as we scale our operations.
- Manage and develop a team of high-performing FP&A professionals.
- Implement FP&A best practices and develop new frameworks for analyzing the business and driving key decisions for operational efficiency and growth.
- Minimum 10-15 years of Strategic Finance, Investment Banking, and/or Corporate Finance experience
- Experience in leading planning/budgeting processes within large and fast-growing organizations – preferably with a technology company.
- Experience managing and leading high-performing finance talent.
- Experience in partnering with multiple stakeholders to understand business levers, advising on financial and operational implications, and setting frameworks to drive accountability.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and tackle complex operational initiatives in a collaborative environment.
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Remote working
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- *May vary slightly based on location.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.