DeltaComGroup is an Engineering and Managed Services Company established in 2004 with headquarters in Madrid, Spain. We currently operate three global Multi-Vendor Repair Centers for Telecommunications Infrastructure Hardware.
We provide spare parts maintenance and logistics services to our customers. With sales offices in 7 countries, we are looking for the ideal candidate to support the Nigerian growth of our business.
Reporting to the Africa Sales Director, you will be responsible for driving the account penetration, sales and maintenance, aligned with the company’s business strategy and value proposition.
The position requires senior-level sales experience in large telecommunications operator’s accounts and OEM’s through direct sales and relationship management.
- Target, develop and close opportunities in large telecommunications accounts in Nigeria.
- Enhance customer relationships managing and coordinating all activities between DeltaComGroup and the customer.
- Promote the full range of DeltaComGroup solutions.
- Create Sales Account plans which will identify, quantify and recommend Sales action plans to address new business opportunities consistent with overall DeltaComGroup company’s strategy.
- Employ available Sales Engagement Deliverables to demonstrate efficient, focused and aligned execution.
- Use DeltaComGroup’s reporting tools to ensure knowledge sharing, synergies and business predictability.
- Work with individual targets and executions that are aligned with team objectives
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably with OEMs (Nokia, Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, e.t.c.) or a maintenance service provider (field services) selling services e.g Spare Parts Management, Hardware Repair Solutions and Maintenance Services.
- Engineering degree or Technical education
- A proven track record of projects/accounts won in Nigeria.
- A proven track record of building long-term relationships with large accounts and OEM’s.
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people (Product Management, Engineering, Sales Support).
- Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking will be essential.
- Must welcome challenges, be proactive and well organized.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written (fluency in Spanish will be considered a plus).
- The position is based in Lagos. Availability to travel e.g. Abuja and other regions as needed.
- Own a vehicle
Application Closing date
Application closes on the 1st of July, 2020.
Method of Application
All those interested and qualified for this job should click here
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetscreening.ng.