Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Nigeria (RAIN)
Course Facilitator Job at Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Nigeria (RAIN). Please go through the job requirements before applying.
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Nigeria (RAIN) is a world-class technology hub and research centre with head office in the vibrant and culturally-diverse city of Ibadan. We build intelligent machines, train, and certify youth on ultra-modern courses in automation, robotics, 3D printing, CNC machining, artificial intelligence (AI), data science, and machine learning. Equipped with a fully-functional robotics laboratory, unlimited internet access, and a peculiarly-conducive environment, we are primed to export next-generation solutions to the world. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver the right quality products on the job and provide excellent mentorship and consultancy services in all things automation, AI, and robotics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Course Facilitator (AI / ML / Robotics)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- You will be part of a team that’s responsible for developing and delivering a machine learning/AI/robotics educational program for RAIN trainees and research members.
- You will create challenges to help them apply concepts and build confidence.
- You will monitor and respond to online discussions about machine learning/AI/robotics.
- You will provide project supervision during the product development stages.
- You will provide guidance as they work through course materials in class and in practical workshop sessions.
- A Master’s degree or a first-class Bachelors’ degree with strong academic/research track record
- 3+ years of research experience in academia or industry
- Extensive practical experience in an area of data science/ python programming/ robotics/ artificial intelligence
- Adequate experience in research and development in an area of cutting edge technology
- Relevant AI training and certifications
- A very warm and friendly disposition to trainees, research members and work colleagues
- Proficiency in the use of relevant tools such as MATLAB, Tensorflow, Anaconda, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- A Ph.D. in a relevant IT/STEM area would be an added advantage
- Membership of a relevant professional body
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Job Reference: CF191001” as the subject of the mail and addressed to:
The Recruitment Manager,
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Nigeria (RAIN),
31st December 2020.
To apply for this job please visit rainigeria.com .