Getting a job at BankSome Group as an Account / Admin Officer you need to know the job requirements for the position you are going for.
About BankSome Group
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy, and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and having a presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account / Admin Officer
Location: Ibeju – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to the general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Assist in account receivable and payable activities
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposit
- Monitor and manage expenses within the allotted budget line
- Provided administrative support
- Prepare cash flow statement and monthly income statement
- Preparation of remittance of taxes such as PAYE where applicable
- Maintain office filing system for both electronic and hard retainer agreements with contractors
- Follow standard accounting reconciliations and generate financial reports
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems
- Manage all staff accounts for payment settlement
- Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administration task
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years of work experience.
- Professional Membership: Membership of any relevant professional bodies preferred
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
23rd December, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com